The Joliot-Curie Conference 2015

The Joliot-Curie Conference 2015

Posted by Nic Bygrave on Mar 26, 2015 11:10 am

The Joliot-Curie conference 2015 is designed to raise the aspirations of young chemists – particularly those underrepresented in chemistry research careers in academia or industry.

Through a range of panel discussions, interactive workshops and networking sessions, the conference will help you:
  • find out more about research careers and the different ways you can access them;
  • get information and support on issues affecting your career and progression;
  • develop communication skills for talking about and presenting your research; and promote diversity and an inclusive culture in your workplace.
The Joliot-Curie Conference 2015 is open to final year PhD students, post-doctoral researchers and other early career chemists from any UK or Republic of Ireland organisation. Registration and meals are free, and bursaries for travel expenses are available.

Make the most of this highly interactive networking opportunity: attend the conference dinner on 16 September, or submit a poster abstract based on your current research and get advice from experienced researchers on presenting it.

Re: The Joliot-Curie Conference 2015

Posted by Verin542 lerjo on Apr 15, 2015 11:27 am

Yeah I know that Joliot-Curie conference 2015 has been organized to raise the aspirations of young chemists. I am definitely going to attend this meeting at the public conference room. I am glad that you shared all the important details here.

Posted by SILVESTER KISIA on Apr 16, 2015 9:40 am

I am based in Nairobi (Kenya) would like to attend this conference. I posses a Master of Science degree in Chemistry from the University of Nairobi.
Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Silvester 

Posted by Nic Bygrave on Apr 16, 2015 9:59 am

Dear Silvester

Please see the following webpage http://www.rsc.org/ConferencesAndEvents/RSCConferences/Joliot-Curie-Conference-2015/ for details on how to reigster for this conference.

Best wishes
Nic

Want to reply?

You must be signed in to MyRSC to respond to forum posts. If you're not currently a member, you can register for free.