Green Solvents

Green Solvents

Posted by Jeetu Nichani on Jul 5, 2016 12:57 pm

Hello, 
I am from India, I am looking to take up the dealership of Green Solvents, Acetone, Toluene, Ethyle Acetate, MEK substitute Solvents which are Biodegradable, Safe to use and not flamabble. Looking forward to hearing from anyone who knows much about green solvents. Looking forwar to somefeedback. 

Re: Green Solvents

Posted by Sachin Kumar on Jul 1, 2017 2:43 am

I am a student of Msc chemistry and a member of RSC and willing to join any internship or other activities on the topic "green solvents".Looking forward for such a news and feedback from any institute or university

Posted by on Jul 2, 2017 2:41 pm

Green solvents like butanol and ethanol are widely used in food processing, herbal extraction, adhesive, coating and biofuel industries.But their raw material is the main problem. It should not be corn,wheat and other grains. 

Posted by erin rookes on Nov 27, 2018 6:28 am

Green solvents are naturally amicable solvents or solvents, which are gotten from the handling of agrarian products. The utilization of petrochemical solvents is the way to the greater part of synthetic procedures however not without serious ramifications on the earth. develop website online

Want to reply?

You must be signed in to MyRSC to respond to forum posts. If you're not currently a member, you can register for free.