Augmented Reality, the future for science classes?

Augmented Reality, the future for science classes?

Posted by Bart van Dijk on Mar 13, 2015 12:17 pm

As a son of a Chemistry teacher, I have always been interested in Chemistry. To combine my passion for pogramming and education, I started working for 'Arloon', a company which creates educational applications combined with Augmented Reality. Currently, our available content is for chemistry (inorganic formulation), anatomy (whole human body and its systems) and geometry (the most representative polyhydra). Near upon there will be more applications available about the solar system, plants and math. 

The reason that i post on this website, is to introduce you to a very helpful additional tool that you can use on all the mobile devices that the schools provide and available on the Apple Store, Android Store, Google Play and Windows PC. Furthermore, the price of $3,99 is relatively low compared to what you get in return. There are two options that you can choose from. A learning section and an excercise section. The learning sections provides e.g. different compounds and you are able to put them together in order to study different options. The excercises are a great way to test your knowledge about the compounds and nomenclatures.

When I  introduced my father reacted very positively to the application and he told me to spread the word when I started working for Arloon. To further introduce this product to all of you, I would recommend you to check out Arloons' website and YouTube videos in order to really see what our Chemistry application can do. I am sure you will be interested by the possibilities that Arloon Chemistry can bring to the table.

I hope you will see this as the possible future and an additional tool to show just how interesting Chemistry can really be.

Kind regards,

Bart van Dijk
www.arloon.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVxFrsVe3GE

Re: Augmented Reality, the future for science classes?

Posted by Tess Jaylon Jaylon on Jan 4, 2017 6:08 am

I would not propose just bringing a solitary major with no minor or a twofold science major on the grounds that most medicinal school candidates will have those and you'll resemble another sheep in the run who won't be given careful consideration as well. You can get into therapeutic school with any significant you like, so ensure you select to remain from the group. animated video services. I would recommend either a twofold noteworthy or major and minor in brain science (essential major) and after that a science second major or minor.

Re: Augmented Reality, the future for science classes?

Posted by Yasmin Hussain on Jun 4, 2020 11:32 am

Its quite possible for augmented reality to become the future thing to learn in classes. Because our generation now is so technology infused, even some of our education now getting digital! Furthermore, the augmented reality market is expected to reach $60.55 billion by 2023.

Want to reply?

You must be signed in to MyRSC to respond to forum posts. If you're not currently a member, you can register for free.