Public attitudes to chemistry - launch in live streaming 1 June 3pm BST

Public attitudes to chemistry - launch in live streaming 1 June 3pm BST

Posted by Chiara Ceci on May 27, 2015 1:11 pm

Next week we will publish the findings from our research on public attitudes to chemistry in the UK.

For the launch we’ve organised an event with live streaming that will coincide with the release of the findings on Monday 1 June 3pm BST.
The event can be watched online at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-MCFMJFIew
We’ll be taking questions from Twitter where anyone can join the conversation using #chemperceptions

Reports and other materials will be available once the event has started at rsc.li/pac

In this event we are going to present the findings from the research and host a discussion about what they mean for public communication of chemistry.
Confirmed to take part at this discussion are our CEO Dr Robert Parker, our Strategic Communications Manager, Jon Edwards, Dr Mark Peplow (freelance science journalist), Dr Suze Kundu (Material nanochemist and science presenter, Teaching Fellow at Imperial College London), Dr Stuart Cantrill (Chief Editor, Nature Chemistry), and  Katherine Mathieson (Director of Programmes, British Science Association).

We hope many member will be able to watch and follow the discussion online!

If there are any questions please get in touch with me (cecic@rsc.org) or the News and Media team (pressoffice@rsc.org).

Chiara

Attached Files

Re: Public attitudes to chemistry - launch in live streaming 1 June 3pm BST

Posted by Kelly Bruner on Jul 7, 2021 5:08 am

This is awesome. I know this post is almost 6 years but I watched the event in youtube and it's pretty cool. I am aspiring Chemist and this is very helpful.

Regards,
Kelly Bruner
www.handysolutionsjcg.com

Want to reply?

You must be signed in to MyRSC to respond to forum posts. If you're not currently a member, you can register for free.