T-705(favipiravir): inhibitor of RNA viral infections

T-705(favipiravir): inhibitor of RNA viral infections

Posted by Ada Brown on May 30, 2016 3:59 am

A number of important discoveries and inventions, such as antibiotics, vaccines and chemotherapeutic drugs have been made to combat infectious diseases. T-705(favipiravir) have demonstrated good activity in treating viral infections in laboratory animals caused by various RNA viruses, including influenza virus, arenaviruses, bunyaviruses, West Nile virus (WNV), yellow fever virus (YFV), and foot-and-mouth disease virus (FMDV).

Re: T-705(favipiravir): inhibitor of RNA viral infections

Posted by Kevin Norrest on Apr 12, 2017 7:28 am

What are the antibiotics and vaccines of the past 20 years that has changed the modern medicine? Do you have a resource where I can use the data in my research paper. I was looking for some online library sources and essay writing service in usa to help me out, but still I haven't found any proofs that vaccines against viral infections worked for people.

Re: T-705(favipiravir): inhibitor of RNA viral infections

Posted by Yasmin Hussain on Jun 17, 2020 11:35 am

I heard that China's health leadership announced they have found the drug to be effective in treating COVID-19 disease patients! It worked for covid 19 related symptoms such as pneumonia and had no side effects. That’s amazing!

Want to reply?

You must be signed in to MyRSC to respond to forum posts. If you're not currently a member, you can register for free.