glassware supplier recommendations

glassware supplier recommendations

Posted by Holly Abell on Mar 13, 2020 9:17 am

Hi All,

Where would you recommend for glassware purchase? I have tried Aimer but they are not responding to emails and the phone hasn't been answered when tried. We used to use Soham Scientific but no they've retired. I'm looking for somewhere with a reasonable price so please don't suggest fisher or sigma.

At the moment I'm looking for 10 quickfit adapters, cone with screwneck 14 mm borosilicate 19/26 if this helps inform recommendations.

Thanks

Re: glassware supplier recommendations

Posted by Henry Crabtree on Aug 13, 2020 7:48 am

I suggest you to check Reecoupons, This store sells glassware at a discounted price. I also purchased Breakers and Quickfit adapter from there. The quality of there products are too good.

Posted by James Dang on Sep 16, 2020 3:58 pm

Thanks Henry! But I suggest that you could check out CouponRich.com. I found a deal here for the premier place for luxury glassware and barware.

Posted by Valerie Walters on Sep 18, 2020 5:32 am

Do you have a specific model of in mind?

Posted by Daisy Faith on Oct 13, 2020 10:16 am

I propose ye in conformity with check BrandDiscount, This shop sells glassware at a discounted price. I also purchased Phone or Headphones out of there. The virtue over there products is even good.

Want to reply?

You must be signed in to MyRSC to respond to forum posts. If you're not currently a member, you can register for free.