CT200h model type - how to find

CT200h model type - how to find

Posted by Tom Mertdfuyjolp on Jul 22, 2021 2:33 pm

Hi Guys,

I am having issues with confirming the type of CT200h I have.
I tried to find information regarding this by inserting the VIN into the online VIN decoder
but didn't produce anything(says the number doesn't exist, but it obviously does as it is my car).

This is the information from the stick on the passenger side door entry panel.
Model: ZWA10R-AHXBBW Engine: 2ZR-FXE Frame: JTHKD5BH3021140916 Plant/Build: Q11 Jan 13

Basically I am trying to find out which model this falls into between these three. 1)F Sport 2)Luxury 3)Sports Luxury

I hope I got the above three models(three versions) right. Mine is 2013 model. I am in Australia. The Lexus comes with dashboard SatNav system with the large display and reverse
camera with turn guidance(laser guidance?). LED lights in and out, including head lights. Head lights adapt are adaptive ones(I think). Has cruise control. Has sun roof with electric controls. The display is controlled by a joystick.

Can you help me with finding out what I have?

Thank you in advance.

Re: CT200h model type - how to find

Posted by Met Certos on Jul 22, 2021 2:37 pm

Maybe someone will find my information useful, I found the Vininspect service with which you can free vin check a car, you can also use it to find out its history and also see the numbers of spare parts that interest you.

Posted by Donn Swehykol on Aug 30, 2021 1:56 pm

The modern equipment market impresses with a variety of models and modifications of various foreign and domestic steam generators. All offered models have their own functional features. To choose mobile car wash equipment , you need to have certain knowledge.

Posted by Yelly Domo on Sep 9, 2021 9:48 pm

Wow, your company needs to be proud of this project. Want to recommend you use an outsourcing company. It can help you concentrate your view on the main activity and receive more time for new developments   https://wow24-7.io/ The company has 12+ years of experience in this area, so you can be calm you choose professional. Also, they can provide call-center service which is the main way to receive feedback.

Want to reply?

You must be signed in to MyRSC to respond to forum posts. If you're not currently a member, you can register for free.