Chemistry Adv Game

Chemistry Adv Game

Posted by Richard Carman on Jan 2, 2017 7:18 pm

Hi - I've been think (for a few years) about making a Chemistry Adventure game in which the player is in a post apocalyptic world and must build a chemistry lab and collect or produce a variety of compounds. I am an experienced user of Multimedia Fusion Developer and plan on using it as the medium of production. I need other people to produce graphics such as icons, animated gifs and background scenes.

Re: Chemistry Adv Game

Posted by Vincent Xu on Apr 26, 2017 7:30 am

Hi Richard, I think this game might interest you: https://chemcaper.com/. How is your chemistry game coming along?

Re: MyRSC Update:[Miscellaneous] Re: Chemistry Adv Game

Posted by Richard Carman on Apr 26, 2017 1:43 pm

Vincent -
    Thanks for the information. I was aware of Chem Capers, but hadn't looked at it.
I bought the app for my phone, but didn't see a PC version. I would rather have it on
my Windows 10 computer.
     My game is coming slowly. Trying to get a team to work on the components - it
is slow going.
- Rich

Re: Chemistry Adv Game

Posted by Yasmin Hussain on Jun 11, 2020 10:47 am

That is a great idea! So instead of just playing a game, why not learn as well right.. Plus, majority of people now play video games. 

Want to reply?

You must be signed in to MyRSC to respond to forum posts. If you're not currently a member, you can register for free.