Nuclear Fusion Reactor - Free Dynamic Eternal Energy

Nuclear Fusion Reactor - Free Dynamic Eternal Energy

Posted by Immortal Melvyn Lusterio on Oct 1, 2021 9:57 pm

The Good Force be with you!

Fusion Energy is now possible & easy to produce by combining the 5 important elements in the Periodic Table such as

Fluorine     F
Uranium    U
Silicon       Si         ====>  F U S I O N
Oxygen     O
Nitrogen    N

These elements produce Sun's power energy that is everlasting & beneficial. 

Yes, truly, we live forever & prosper! Alleluia! Amen! <3 O:) * (Y)
7f130af3a940aa3f3b0629645fa85c11-huge-fu

Melvyn M. Lusterio CEO President The New Jerusalem

Re: Nuclear Fusion Reactor - Free Dynamic Eternal Energy

Posted by Trevor Clarke on Nov 30, 2021 8:45 pm

At White Sands missile area in California at the trinity test, it is said Robert J. Oppenheimer had "the light of a thousand suns" on his mind. As the earth kettle is boiling let's hope the electricity doesn't run out. 
i was interested in the use of bread waste TBA s and the use of waste in brewing and building is I think a better way forward.

Posted by Immortal Melvyn Lusterio on Dec 1, 2021 11:52 am

Thanks for the reply, TC, whatever good idea in your mind make it happen...
Melvyn M. Lusterio CEO President The New Jerusalem

Posted by Rick Weber on Oct 25, 2022 7:56 am

Nuclear Fusion Reactor is a good idea, but it's going to take a lot of money to build it. Nuclear fusion is when two atoms of hydrogen collide together at extremely high speeds, causing them to fuse into one atom of helium. Visit this https://www.lavishskinandbody.com.au/ site to buy best skin care product at cheap prices. This process produces an enormous amount of energy, which can be used for electricity production. The main advantage of this reactor is that it would produce almost no greenhouse gas emissions.

Want to reply?

You must be signed in to MyRSC to respond to forum posts. If you're not currently a member, you can register for free.