Computational Chemistry. New, Interesting? Your thoughts?

Computational Chemistry. New, Interesting? Your thoughts?

Posted by Jason Deacon on Dec 1, 2014 11:45 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'm an aspiring chemist and had done my third year dissertation with computational and the result was everything I needed to know, however it felt like I had no real data.

For my master's section I implored to be half in the lab and half on the computer which suits me.

My discussion topic here is, based on your experiences, what are your thoughts on computational chemistry?
Do you like it? Consider it a growing area? Have seen it's usefulness in the real world.

Warm Regards,
Jason

Re: Computational Chemistry. New, Interesting? Your thoughts?

Posted by Phil Yates on Dec 10, 2014 10:00 am

Dear Jason,
It might be of interest to you to join the 'Computational & Theoretical Chemistry' MyRSC group and posting your enquiry there.
With best wishes
phil yates
MyRSC manager

Posted by Yasmin Hussain on Jun 9, 2020 10:57 am

I think the future is bright. I believe computational chemistry will be used more as a predictive tool to guide scientists in the synthesis of new materials.

Posted by Richard White on Feb 21, 2022 1:20 pm

This topic sounds interesting, and what was the subject of your dissertation? I've not written it yet, and for me, it's interesting to read others' papers. I like to study science, it's exciting for me, and I believe it's a very important sphere. However, studying can be hard somethimes, especially when it comes to writing papers. Somethimes I use help https://uk.edubirdie.com/assignment-writing-service because the topic to write an assignment on can be too hard for me. But now I have more free time, and I try to dedicate it to studying to learn new info. And I hope that soon I'll be able to finish all the papers myself.

Posted by Anderson Dan on Jun 4, 2022 7:21 am

DumpsLeader offers the Linux Foundation CKA Exam Dumps preparation material in the easy to understand pdf file. You can easily download the CKA exam dumps on all the devices that include your PC, laptop, Mac, tablet, and smartphone. With the help of Linux Foundation CKA Dumps, you will not have to go to preparation classes. The CKA exam dumps will help you in preparing for your exam at your home or office.

DumpsLeader offers the 100% verified Linux Foundation CKA Dumps Questions PDF. You will get the questions and answers in the Linux Foundation CKA Exam Questions and Answers that belong to the actual format of the Kubernetes Administrator CKA exam. You will get the relevant questions and answers from all the topics of the Linux Foundation Certified Kubernetes Administrator Exam that are 100% valid to use for the CKA exam preparation. The pdf questions and answers learning dumps are designed and verified by the subject matter experts. So, there is no doubt in the validity of the CKA Practice Test.

Posted by David John on Sep 1, 2022 10:09 am

Thanks for sharing this informative article with us. You have explained the topic very well. I was recently looking for assignment writing services in UK, as I was having difficulty in completing my assignment on time cause there were tons of assignment pending. Then I can across assignment writers online who really helped me with my assignment and provided me with best quality content at a very affordable price. 

Posted by Flavia Derby on Nov 10, 2022 10:11 am

Dissertation writing can be the most difficult task students have to deal with. If you are applying for a Doctorate or a Master’s degree, the first four or five years of your life will be full of dissertation help.

That is why many students look for services that can provide them with Master's dissertation writing services in the UK. We fully understand the difficulty of writing a dissertation and our team is always ready to help you.

Posted by Flavia Derby on Dec 1, 2022 8:03 am

To be completely honest, I have no idea how you manage to perform so well each and every time. Excellent work. Your work will provide a wealth of new information for resolving our upcoming issue. If you are worried about your " write my dissertation cheap" don't worry because I am here to solve your queries regarding your requirement. I am a graduate student from Oxford University and recently started a job as a dissertation writer for Royal Dissertation Help.

Want to reply?

You must be signed in to MyRSC to respond to forum posts. If you're not currently a member, you can register for free.