Math help, please!

Math help, please!

Posted by Carl Stensfer on Feb 14, 2022 12:23 pm

Hey, I'm good with chemistry. But there were problems with mathematics. Please help me I can't find the solution:

An important factor in solid missile fuel is the particle size distribution. Significant problems occur if the particle sizes are too large. From production data in the past, it has been determined that the particle size (in micrometers) distribution is characterized by f(x)=3x−4,for x>1,f(x)=0f(x)=3x−4,for x>1,f(x)=0, elsewhere.
a) Verify that this is a valid density function.
b) Evalute F(x).
c) What is the probability that a random particle from the manufactured fuel exceeds 4 micrometers?

Re: Math help, please!

Posted by Richard White on May 10, 2022 6:30 pm

I had a course in math, but to be honest, it's one of the most complicated subjects. Usually, when I need some help, my groupmate helps me because he is very good at math. But also, from time to time, I use this source https://plainmath.net/secondary/statistics-and-probability where I always get help pretty fast. You can ask the math question you have, and you'll for sure get help there.

Posted by Carl Stensfer on Jun 9, 2022 4:36 pm

thanks

Posted by Rick Weber on Jul 22, 2022 7:40 am

It is very important to practice math, because it helps us to think better and solve problems faster. It is suggested to be a useful https://premieressaywriting.net/ source to hire essay writers for your educational projects. So If you want to learn math as soon as possible, you should practice more.

Posted by Donn Swehykol on Oct 25, 2022 10:16 pm

Hello. One of the best ways to make learning math for kindergarteners fun is to let them try things out on their own. If they struggle with a concept, don't be afraid to give them some space so they can figure it out on their own. This will help them feel more confident in their abilities and make learning more enjoyable.

Want to reply?

You must be signed in to MyRSC to respond to forum posts. If you're not currently a member, you can register for free.