Need a job, please help me

Need a job, please help me

Posted by Massoud Kaykhaii on Nov 3, 2020 10:22 am

I am an analytical chemist looking for ANY type of job opportunity (any salary). I am in dire need! Please help
astaff.usb.ac.ir/Default.aspx?ID=2479&Culture=en-us

Re: Need a job, please help me

Posted by Yang Ruflo on Mar 8, 2021 12:57 pm

How is it? Have you managed to land a job? I knew exactly that feeling, but desperation just pushes us to do even more. Good luck sir!

Yang
federal way fence company

Posted by Massoud Kaykhaii on Mar 18, 2021 7:53 am

Dear Yang,
Many thanks for sympathizing. I am still looking, but absolutely no success. One main problem is my nationality. Nobody wants to hire an Iranian, even if s/he is a full professor with many skills.

Posted by Khushbu Namdev on Jun 4, 2021 1:52 pm

I am a chemical engineer looking for ANY type of job opportunity.
RX Marine was established in 1996 in Mumbai, India; as chemical manufacturing company catering exclusively to the needs of the marine industry. In a short span of 12 years the company has established itself as one of the leading wholesale suppliers of a wide range of chemicals for - Marine industry internationally - and other local industires and plants. Our client list bears testimony to this. The RXSOL policy has its foundations on two pillars of strength - a continuous investment in research and development to deliver premium quality products and a commitment to service.
Degreaser 

Posted by Keila Shaw on Aug 23, 2021 3:00 am

I read a lot of posts looking for a job. There's a lot of individuals that are capable of that particular job. Hope there is no discrimination. Good luck to you. Perseverance is a virtue.

bornederechargemontreal.ca/

Posted by Zara Faulkerson on Sep 29, 2021 1:31 am

Hey, how's going on. Still, looking for a job? Let me ask my  vocal lessons colleagues if they know some hiring. 

Posted by Zara Faulkerson on Sep 29, 2021 1:59 am

Thank you for sharing your post.  Some websites are posting for improving numeracy skills.

Posted by Zara Faulkerson on Sep 29, 2021 4:15 pm

Glad to know about your thoughts. I will visit here more often. Have you tried the  Pool Cleaning service Mornington? I heard they are looking for an Engineer.

Posted by John Rico Jackson on Oct 3, 2021 2:08 am

It is really wonderful job! I hope you solved your problem.  https://www.concretecontractorsyuma.com

Posted by Christine Cole on Oct 3, 2021 1:22 pm

Hi there, Massoud. I'm really hoping that you'll land a job soon. Keep grinding! makeup tutorials
destination Wedding Videographer 

Posted by Ken Hobbs on Oct 3, 2021 4:09 pm

Hey man, you can find a lot of jobs on upwork. Commercial Real Estate Dayton Ohio

Posted by Massoud Kaykhaii on Oct 4, 2021 4:09 pm

Yes Zara, I am still, looking for a job. Many thanks.

Want to reply?

You must be signed in to MyRSC to respond to forum posts. If you're not currently a member, you can register for free.