Other social feed links

Other social feed links

Posted by S Ellison on Jan 15, 2016 12:24 pm

Realised on trying to draw colleagues' attention to a recent post that there's no visible integration with twitter, linked-in etc from forum posts. Most sites nowadays have an easy way of cross-posting (Twitter, Facebook, Linked-In buttons etc.) Something to put on the wish list?

Re: Other social feed links

Posted by Yang Ruflo on Oct 14, 2021 2:52 am

I think I am the only one rooting for discord. Insta is way too known. Even kids know it though.

---
Rep. Yang,  https://www.roofingrepairstauranga.kiwi/services/

Posted by Santos Lietz on Dec 6, 2021 9:41 am

Social media continues to gain in popularity and become more influential every year. Recently, I also felt the need for this and therefore decided to create several IG accounts to expand sales. Thanks to this source, I resolved this issue quickly and get high-quality accounts with the target audience, which is very important to me.

Posted by Jefry Piters on Oct 21, 2022 2:24 pm

Discord is a free voice, video, and text chat app that’s used by tens of millions of people. And people use Discord daily to talk about many things, ranging from art projects and family trips to homework, games and mental health support. I already bought one account here. They also have a lot of other safe account. I highly recommend that you look attention to this site, maybe it will be very helpful like for me. Good luck.

Posted by Cathy Scherer on Nov 2, 2022 3:22 pm

There are several more to suggest like Instagram. You can even have profile in fmtoq and wehearit. 

---------------
Exhaust Fan Cleaning Chicago

Posted by Madel Smith on Nov 26, 2022 10:01 am

I agree with yang, Discord is the better option.  bathtub reglazing st. louis

Want to reply?

You must be signed in to MyRSC to respond to forum posts. If you're not currently a member, you can register for free.