Please help me to find a job

Please help me to find a job

Posted by Massoud Kaykhaii on Oct 13, 2020 5:38 am

Please, I am looking for a job.... any type of chemistry job, any salary. I really need a job. Thank you!

BRIEF BIOGRAPHY:

Massoud Kaykhaii is a professor of analytical chemistry, working at the University of Sistan and Baluchestan (Zahedan, Iran) since 1989. His research work is focused on modern sample preparation techniques including µ-solid phase extraction, solid phase microextraction, liquid phase microextraction and stir bar sorptive extraction. He has published 144 research articles; 3 patents; presented ca. 140 seminars/conferences; authored two textbooks, wrote 22 national standard procedure of analysis, and (co)supervised more than 100 MSc and PhD theses. He is a member of editorial advisory board of 95 journals and acted as secretary of three national mirror committees of ISO/TC for years. He finished 25 industrial projects and has been counsellor in 10 companies in Iran. In 2017 he was awarded the prize of best researcher of the University of Sistan and Baluchestan. Publons recognized him four times as "top 1 percent of top reviewers" in multidisciplinary, cross-field and in chemistry in 2017, 2018 and 2019, respectively. Currently, he is the chairman of Smartphone Analytical Sensors Research Centre and head of chemistry department.
WEB: http://astaff.usb.ac.ir/Default.aspx?ID=2479&Culture=en-us
astaff.usb.ac.ir/Default.aspx?ID=2479&Culture=en-us

Re: Please help me to find a job

Posted by Christine Cole on Mar 2, 2021 11:16 am

Posted by Massoud Kaykhaii on Mar 23, 2021 7:05 am

Dear Christine,

Many thanks for replying. I am still looking, but absolutely no success. One main problem is my nationality. Nobody wants to hire an Iranian, even if s/he is a full professor with many skills.

Posted by Klais Surik on Mar 30, 2021 11:59 pm

In fact, now in order to implement the same Salesforce needs to be properly configured and integrated, usually an ordinary programmer to do this is difficult and you need professionals. And it is worth studying the data about salesforce user adoption to better understand how you can do it without too much difficulty. I learned a lot from this article and now I am actively automating company processes.

Posted by Robert James on Jun 2, 2021 12:19 pm

Hi Massoud,

You can try joining and make an account to apply for an online job. Been there since our company hits by the pandemic and needs to retrench employees. I am now a freelancer and my income doubled as I already build my profile. You can do it also. Try to search legit sites for online job. Hope it helps.

Regards,
Madison
Owner of San Antonio Tile Installation

Posted by Lee Bowman on Jun 10, 2021 12:35 pm

Where do you want to work? Location?  quantum encryption companies

Posted by Lee Bowman on Jun 15, 2021 6:28 am

What is  you major?  testofuel

Posted by Massoud Kaykhaii on Jun 15, 2021 7:59 am

Dear Lee,
My major is analytical chemistry and I have good experiences in using almost all analytical instruments. I worked in both academia and industry.
Any location in the world works for me.

Posted by Immortal Melvyn Lusterio on Jun 18, 2021 3:48 am

The best way is to open up your own business. You can learn by taking a free study course on website like Future Learn, Udemy, Open up & etc.
Melvyn M. Lusterio CEO President The New Jerusalem

Posted by Leo Olens on Jul 19, 2021 7:47 am

I don't have anything to recommend but wishing you good luck! I hope you find a job real soon. Milwaukeesurveyors.com

Posted by Massoud Kaykhaii on Jul 20, 2021 7:22 pm

Dear People,
I have received an invoice from RSC to pay my membership fees. I am jobless for a while and I cannot cope to pay my membership subscription. Being a MRSC, is of highest importance to me and it helps me a lot to find a job. I have to select between food for my family and RSC membership.
Do any of you is kind enough to donate just £43 to RSC to cover my fees? As an ex-full professor, it is a shame to have such a request but no other way for me. PLEASE help!

Posted by Aurora Walshe on Jul 22, 2021 9:09 am

Dear Massoud,

I saw your post about renewing your membership, a colleague will be in touch shortly with information about support we can offer. 

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to find a job yet. I'm sure it's already been shared with you, but you can find information about relevant chemistry jobs on Chemistry World Jobs (https://jobs.chemistryworld.com/). You might also find information about relevant opportunities on social media, for example, our Environmental Chemistry Group sometimes share research positions and jobs on Twitter (https://twitter.com/RSC_ECG). Our Careers Team can also help you with tailored advice and support in your job search: https://www.rsc.org/careers/.

Best,
Aurora

Posted by Kelly Bruner on Aug 4, 2021 3:21 am

Sad to hear your situation Massoud.  Honestly, this pandemic also hits me so hard which is why I am also unemployed right now but I build a small business which is  Kitchen Remodeling Tacoma  that came from my savings and somehow my family survived by the help of this. You are a professor and I am sure there's an opportunity awaits you. I salute for having positive thinking despite of your situation. May God bless you.

Want to reply?

You must be signed in to MyRSC to respond to forum posts. If you're not currently a member, you can register for free.