All-in-One Printer Recommendations for Home Office use

All-in-One Printer Recommendations for Home Office use

Posted by Gabriel Humus on Mar 30, 2021 2:04 pm

I'm looking to purchase a home office all-in-one printer. Usually, I don't work 100% remotely, but I'm now because of quarantine. In addition, I work a lot from home even in normal times and require a printer sometimes (which I do not have). I checked some reviews at printerhow and I want to purchase something GOOD which will hopefully last a long time, and that will most importantly have ALL possible features. So: That is:
  • Print/Fax/Scan/Copy

• Wireless

• Print by USB, Print from Mobile

• Double Sided Printing

• ADF

• Double sided scanning and copying

• I guess the ability to print cool pictures would be nice, but honestly that's a nice to have, not a must.

Not sure about Laser vs Inkjet. I'd prefer Laser but if it's unreasonable to due to my requirements & cost, I'm ok with Inkjet.

Re: All-in-One Printer Recommendations for Home Office use

Posted by Martin Blaxland on Apr 1, 2021 12:38 pm

What do you estimate your weekly/monthly print volume to be?

Posted by farah jones on Jun 22, 2021 3:02 am

I think the monthly print volume will be quite large. 1v1 lol

Posted by Tony Spark on Sep 24, 2021 3:24 am

Is there also vinyl cutter with printer functionalities? Most Vinyl cutters I have seen does not have all in one function. 

tony
electrical works

Posted by Yang Ruflo on Oct 19, 2021 8:30 am

Haven't seen 4 purpose printer before. We had Canon 3n1 functionality before, mainly, scanning, printing, and photocopying. So hearing
about more than 3 function printer is awesome. Even Cameo vinyl cutter does not have that much.

yang,
Our company

Want to reply?

You must be signed in to MyRSC to respond to forum posts. If you're not currently a member, you can register for free.