What is your favorite game?

What is your favorite game?

Posted by Met Certos on Jan 26, 2022 9:57 am

Board Game:

Resistance

Resistance is a thrilling card game that involves lying, deceit, and duplicity. There’s a team of 5–10 people who select a team to go on a mission. The Resistance want the missions to succeed, but the spies want them to fail, and it’s up to the Resistance to figure out who the spies are! This game is absolutely riveting, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new game to play.

Ankle Stomper:

In this game each person ties a ballon (I prefer smaller ones) around each of their ankles, and they run around, trying to pop others’ balloons by stepping on them. Intense, ridiculously fun, this game is a must for any birthday party!

Video Game:

Super Smash Bros:

This video game has a relatively simple premise - merely knock the other people off of the edge of a platform. But when there are nearly 60 characters, each with a myriad of different moves, along with items to assist you, you get a game with amazing replay value! For those who care, my favorite characters are Peach, Zero Suit Samus, Duck Hunt, Jigglypuff, and Wii Fit Trainer, in that order.

Outdoor Game:

Banana Tag/Chaos Tag/Everybody’s It Tag

In elementary school, this game was a fun way to get exercise, where each person scampered around freely. Now, as a teenager, it turns into a war of politics, with alliances, deals, and backstabbing. Unsurprisingly, I love it!

Re: What is your favorite game?

Posted by Roman Jay Almaza on Apr 15, 2022 2:26 pm

Posted by JellyMin Jecsen on Apr 19, 2022 1:46 am

I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me.  houstonautoglassguy.com/mobile-windshield-service-houston-texas-usa

Posted by Gabriel Humus on Jun 17, 2022 5:10 am

My Favorite games are Pokemon and Sims. I also love to play them with cheats at cheatmaster.cc. Now, in terms of gaming, Pokemon is played all over the world, and gamers adore all of the editions of this incredible game. The best part is that each new version of the game improves on previous versions in terms of graphics, game strategies, and new adventures. If you've played the previous versions of Pokemon, such as Sapphire and Ruby, you'll enjoy playing the Emerald version as well.

Want to reply?

You must be signed in to MyRSC to respond to forum posts. If you're not currently a member, you can register for free.